Thursday, December 1, 2011


Cory,

I got to say I don’t think I’ve ever had as much Turkey as I had at your family’s house this thanksgiving.  Tell your family I had a great time.  Let Samantha know that The Man Who Stayed on the Far Side of the Mountain was a good enough to pass my Creative Writing Class.  Also I forgot to remind your Father that I left my dinner napkin on your back porch.  Did they find it already?
            This week I picked up a girl in the Library, she has blonde hair and her cup size is 67 B, which means they are pretty big.  We are going to see a drive-in feature film about two army guys who are chasing the same girl, who is Blonde and has got to be at least a 56 C.  Hopefully Karen will loosen up after a couple sips out of that shampoo bottle I filled up with schnapps.  If things go right I will have another addition to my bra mark up.  Wish me Luck.
            Today at the weekly frathouse midnight luncheon, where we eat hero sandwiches and drink schnaps at exactly midnight and watch movies, Brother Kenny brought a nudie feature.  It was a nun dancing around without a shirt on.  We must have watched it for three hours straight.  No one moved, they just slowly ate and sipped the schnapps.  About an hour into it I heard on of the brothers crying, and another one was panting.  His tounge must have been hanging out of his mouth or something, no one could tell because no one dared take their eyes off the screen.  It finally ended after the machine broke.  I can’t wait for them to fix it so we can watch for the next one. Kenny said it is called The Cat Lady. It sounds great.
            This semester is going to be harder than the last. I have to take a coarse on Geography, whatever that is.  I only signed up for it because some of the other Brothers said all you have to do is pick up rocks from the quad and learn what kind they are and tell the class about them.  Can you picture me walking around looking at the ground and picking up little pebbles? I can’t, that sounds dumb.  I thought this class was about Dinosaurs bones.  What gives anyways? How am I supposed to know about the classes if they don’t even say what they mean in the name of the coarse?
            How is your school going? Any luck with Sharon? What is her bra size anyways? Have you finally figured out how to tell?

The Lone Bandit-man of Grassy-Grove,
           
            Tobias
              

No comments:

Post a Comment