Thursday, December 1, 2011


Cory

Wow.  When you told me that one summer we spent at camp that your family was crazy I thought you were just joshing around.  They are as Batty as a crazy-man!  If you ever need a place to get away from it all just go to our secret palace in the woods where our comic book collection is.  Are they still waterproofed?   

Tell your weird ugly sister that, she can keep those socks.  I don’t need them anymore.  Besides I’m pretty sure Karen wants to go steady with me after the ass-rub I gave her at the drive-in.  She was moaning like crazy!  Oh she knew what she was doing, you should have seen how bad she shredded the front of my shirt.   She was a pro up and down the line. You can mark me up for another kill!  

Guy! You and your friends don’t know anything about pussies!  You don’t chew on them! You form a seal around it with your mouth and make humming noises while you hug her thighs.  Make sure your eyes are closed or your woman will feel uncomfortable.  I shouldn’t have to be telling you this.  It is embare-assing for me and you.  You will never strike a home run anyways.  By the time you do you will be 100 years old anyways and your balls will be like tiny raisins.

I do want that picture back of me and you on that surfing trip.  I want to put it on my desk so that I can make fun of it while I’m studying.  Man you look like a duffus standing there with your layer of flab.  I just want to sit at this very desk and make fun of it for a really long time.  What a rube you look like.  Please make sure you wrap it good and clean it off.  I really want to see it again so that I can make fun of it.    

Oh you wouldn’t believe what a perfect prank we pulled on Freddie.  You remember him right?  He was the Senior that made me eat two triple-decker BLTs for my initiation.  Me and a group of freshmen put barbiturates in his tuna sandwhich, stipped him naked and tied him to a horse, naked and BACKWARDS! His face was beet red and his eyes were watery but he did not cry or ask for help from anyone.  No one laughed or offered to help him because they didn’t want to humiliate him further.  After a while the horse kind of wandered off the campus and he didn’t show up for classes for a couple of days.  It was so funny!  Still is!

Sharon sounds like a slutty name.  I cannont believe that you two have not done the Muffled Injun yet.  What a couple of Rubes you are.  Take my advice pretend are about to sneeze and then just plant one right on her Flappers.  It works everytime.  But look who I’m talking to! She would probably run out of the room and tell her friends what a miserable goon you are!

Up! Up! And AWAY!!!!!

-Super- Tobias  

p.s.  The Cat Woman gets nearly naked!



No comments:

Post a Comment