Friday, December 16, 2011

March 8, 2011


1:24 PM Jared: yo Dee!
 me: what up. Who is this?
1:25 PM Jared: J-rude
  baby
  J-rude in they house
 me: Hey.
  oh
1:26 PM Jared: hey
  Dee
  baby Dee
 me: Dirty dee thats me
 Jared: did y'all do your taxes yet?
 me: hittin' em where they squirt
 Jared: get that shit done y'all!
1:27 PM me: did that shit months ago
  whuddabout you?
 Jared: shit, y'all only get the w-2s at the end of january
  did the federal
  gotta do the state
  i owed a little bit for federal
  will probably owe some for state
1:28 PM me: I got 200$ back. but blew it on living expenses
1:29 PM So are you breaking even?
 Jared: no
  i owe like $575 in federal
 me: fuck!
 Jared: and i'll owe something in state
  I knew it was coming
 me: FUCK!
  FUCK!
  FUCK!
  this is not fair
 Jared: i'm just glad it wasn't more
1:30 PM me: guy like you shouldn't have to pay for this stuff
 Jared: we all gotta pay for it
1:31 PM especially if you have some untaxed income flying in
 me: don't no one gotta know.
  all I have to do is stay cool and die.
  only things I gotta do
1:32 PM Jared: taxes rule everything about me
 me: you have changed
  it used to be about expressing yourself now it is about the taxes
  for you
1:33 PM Jared: dino life
 me: that has always been dino life.
 Jared: ok
  i'm out
  going downtown!
 me: if we ever have a group screening it has got to be called dino-life
1:34 PM Jared: i'm into it
 me: :-!
 Jared: ;d
  see ya
 me: god I want to fuck a dino
 Jared: V.v.V
  what about that dino
 me: I don't see it
 Jared: bye!
 me: is that a d.?
1:35 PM say hit to lori and jac!
  don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment